Halloween birthday! Boo!
Adelaide decided she was going to have a Halloween themed birthday party last Halloween. The idea came from an RIP cake she saw at Target that I think was intended for "Over the Hill" 40 year old parties, and other parents loved getting an extra use out of expensive costumes ;-)


As a Vampire Queen, Ade enjoyed the creepy storyteller, and all of the amusing games I grabbed off Pinterest (yarn spiderwebs, pin the spider on the spiderweb, eyeball races with eyeballs on spoons, and of course mystery gross stuff to put your hands in contributed by Aunt Jenna).

It was a fantastic and fun party, hosted at PointSource, which was also a wonderful feeling. We were surrounded by the great friends we work with, and it was a proud feeling to be able to use the space I helped build.
Happy birthday to my creepy little girl!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home