And so it is Christmas...
First we had Thanksgiving at Jenna and Jon's.
This is how Ade sees us in portrait:
Here is how I see her, and her amazing style:
And though we weren't there for it, I loved this picture of Nino eating quite actually in the middle of the table ...
We decorated.
We celebrated Adelaide winning the award for the character trait of being Caring (which she sooo much is!)
Mommy managed the costume for Laser Squint the Incredible Reindeer for the holiday play Adelaide starred in. She was amazing on stage :-)
We endured/enjoyed the Furby - DahBoo - from Aunt Jenna.
Our holiday party at PointSource was tons of family fun. This picture of Adelaide captures an expression that I see on her often, and I am told that I also frequently wear:
Future leaders of PointSource:
Every year we buy Ade a special present from us, not from Santa. This year we replaced her very frustratingly old and busted Macbook with a Chromebook a few days before Christmas:
And, then, it was CHRISTMAS!
Organizing runs in the family.



























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home