No phone, no fun.
Last night I dropped my phone into a glass of water on my bedside table. I quickly retrieved it, wiped it down, took it apart and let it dry over night. This morning, it rebooted, but will not come totally back to life. So, I shall have to reschedule my first meeting tomorrow morning and head to the Sprint store. :-( The sad part is that I have been holding out to get the new Palm Pre, and it isn't out yet!
In any case, this means I can't upload photos of Ade and Dana playing this morning so sweetly. We had the Peich family over for brunch (apparently orthodox Easter brunch, though I didn't know it!) The girls sat so nicely at their little table while we all ate. They did Monkey See, Monkey Do by wiggling their heads at one another. It was pretty adorable. It gave me a chance to shovel some quiche in my mouth with both hands free while Susan and Eli told us about their trip to China. How nice to eat a meal and listen to conversation.
Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in NC. We played outside. Check out the snaps:


In other Adelaide news, she continues to pull words out of her vocab and surprise us. The other day while playing with some farm stickers, she told me "Spade" and correctly identified the not-shovel. Today she put a piece in her puzzle and told me, "Kite. Diamond." While I knew that she liked kites, I was surprised at the shape identification. She has also been practicing her full name. It sounds sort of like "Add-lade M'Ln." Close enough.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home