Mommy Do It.
This story is one we've told a few times, but I forgot to post it. As I mentioned previously, Little Miss Independent had taken to telling us AddyDoIt for everything. Well, Adelaide figured out she could use this to mean more than the things she wanted to do - she could also communicate what she did NOT want to do. I asked her to throw something in the trash and a look of realization came over her face as she handed the trash back to me and said, "Mommy do it." There you have it.
Last weekend we went to a Renaissance Festival with the Franks and Adelaide fell in LOVE with riding the ponies.
She did not want to ever stop riding the ponies. She really loves horses, like any good little princess.
I will have to post some further updates this weekend over our lovely Easter weeken. Look for more soon! I am being called right now to go to Target so we can dye Easter eggs ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home