Can't rain on my picnic. Or vampire ant.
This Halloween, Adelaide informed me she would like to be a watermelon slice. Hmm. So, after looking online everywhere for a watermelon costume, I faced the fact that I was going to have to make it.
Ade helped, of course. :-) To make it a little creepier, we decided to add an ant crawling on her shoulder. But not just any regular ant - it needed fangs!!!
Ade was also invited to a party at her buddy's Ronnie's house, and we didn't want to ruin the "real" costume, so I came up with a $2 streamer solution - the girlie, party, rocker mummy...

On Halloween proper, of course, it RAINED! But, not stopping us! A big golf umbrella, and a few houses later, we were back home, in front of the fire with hot cocoa and a bunch of candy.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home