Happy 2 to you!
My baby is two years old today!!! How can that be?! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital fooling myself that I wouldn't need an epidural to meet my precious little girl?
Adelaide's party at Marbles kids museum is tomorrow morning, but today we sent in some cupcakes for her school party (which Ade helped add sprinkles to this morning). We are going to pick her up early and head to the pool this afternoon to celebrate. We are also setting up Ade's present, an art easel, for when she gets home today.
I will post more this weekend with the details of her party, and some updates from the past few weeks as well. I will leave you with some adorable pics of her in her pretty dress this morning:
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home