Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pee Pee in ze Potty

Adelaide has now peed in her potty twice, and we are so excited. She is starting to really understand. Even when she doesn't go to the potty, she knows she is going in her diaper or pull-ups. Sometimes she realizes too late, or is too busy to care. I think we are making real progress though!

The Guhs (though now Adelaide is saying grandma and grandpa better) are here this weekend. Grandpa took her to Target to pick out a new toy today, and here they are with her crawling baby:

Tomorrow morning we are taking Adelaide to see Dora the Explorer Live! downtown. I am not sure if she will sit still, but I am keeping my expectations low. If she has a great time for 20 minutes, then that is fine. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Short post today, but you never know how long a nap will last, and mommy needs some time to herself ;-)

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Susan and Eli Peich said...

We're taking Dana to the 11 AM show, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home