Day in the life...
First, sleep updates:
- Thursday - less than 5 min of fussing, and slept until 3am
- Friday - stayed asleep when I put her down, but creaky door when I exited woke her up. 3 min of crying. Slept until 2am.
- Saturday - 5 min of fussing, slept until around 1am
- Sunday - put her in crib mostly - but not all the way - asleep. 3 min of fussing. Woke 11pm, slept in bed til 2:30a, Ryan put her back in crib, 5 min of crying, slept til 6am

Also, I really enjoyed reading through this blog the other night, and so glad I have been keeping up with it. It is easy to forget the little routines, and what seems ordinary, especially when things change so quickly!
So, here is another day in the life update:
6am - Wake in our bed (most of the time), play until 6:30 or 7am
7am - get dressed - either daddy gets dressed and mommy showers, or vice versa, and get dogs out
7:30am - breakfast - prepare formula for school (now one bottle and one sippy) and give Ade breakfast - either Ry or I, depending who is ready - sometimes make coffee
8am - drop Ade at school - either Ry or I depending on who has early meetings, etc. - Ade was crying when we left for a while, but seems to have gotten over it just recently
8-9:30am - try to get some life chores done, depending when my first meeting starts
9:30a-4:30p - work, work, work - also whatever else I can squeeze in like laundry, bills, phone calls
4:30p - pick up Ade from school (Ry or I)
5:30p - dinner for everyone, usually daddy cooks
6p - take a walk, look at birdies, read books, play
6:30-7p - Ade says she is tired. PJs and medicine.
7p - nurse in glider, lay Ade down in crib
7:30p - Ade asleep - adult evening, some work, some play
10p - bedtime for me
anytime between 11-3am Ade wakes up, comes into bed, but maybe this will be changing soon...
It is a busy day, but life is getting much more manageable. Phew. ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home