Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Have a magical day!

I love Disney World. I have so many wonderful memories there from family vacations growing up. And, Ryan and I have enjoyed two vacations there as adults. So, though I would not normally bring an infant down - I used to think to myself, "Who would bring a baby here?" - we had a great time. I went to Orlando for a work conference early Monday morning, and then Ryan, Adelaide, and my parents headed in Wednesday. We spent Thu-Sat at Disney, and flew home Sunday morning.

I am still working on grabbing pics from the videos, and uploading everything, but here is the album link I am adding to.

Though Ryan had a tough time at home by himself while I was at the conference, we will all happy to be reunited Wednesday night. Ade really tested Daddy on the plane ride, but he showed up with a good attitude and Ade showed up in her IBM tshirt! When we got back to the Dolphin, I told Ryan to go out and unwind. He headed over to the Boardwalk ESPN Zone while I cuddled up my baby that I missed so much and went to sleep.

Thursday morning we checked into Port Orleans French Quarter and brought our stuff to my parents room since our room wasn't ready yet. Then we headed to Animal Kingdom. Ade took a lovely nap in her stroller, and then woke up in time to enjoy the safari ride. As usual, she spent a lot of time cheesing it up for the other guests. She is a total entertainer... wherever could she have gotten that from... ;-) She loved the characters too. We went back to the hotel for a nap, a play in the pool, and then Ryan, Ade and I went to downtown Disney to have an Irish dinner.

I will have to finish my tales after I get through the Friday and Saturday videos... stay tuned.

As for day 3's sleep story, Ade fell asleep in about 30 minutes tonight, even after after a 3 hour nap at daycare. Steady improvement, that is what we like!

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The section, or should I say mere sentence, of me having a tough time on the airplane was not given proper attention. It should have been several paragraphs long and listed the plethora of compliments from the other passengers on being patient and a good daddy. Oh yeah.. me ... patient.. the best word to describe me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home