Happy Mother's Day!
It's my first mother's day! :-) It is also my 31st birthday this week.
Yesterday I went shopping all afternoon with Jenna and actually tried clothes on! ;-) I had a great day.
Today Ryan gave me both my mother's day and birthday gifts - a lounge chair for our new yard and an espresso machine. I am so excited to try out both. I took off Wednesday for my birthday and booked a spa day. I truly can't wait to be massaged and pampered.

Also this week in health news - Ade had a weird off and on fever, then a cough and runny nose. Then I was SO sick and miserable and couldn't even stand straight. Apparently I most likely had salmonella. Then Ryan and I both caught Ade's cold. I really can't remember when I used to feel healthy three days in a row.
Well, in terms of Ade's development, she just wants to walk any day now. She also says her words more clearly: Dada, Mama, Doggie, and Book. "Ba!" actually describes many things right now. For example, she loves going out to look for Birdies (Ba!) with daddy.
Also, a funny story about her sleep habits: She has a new teacher in her room at daycare, and I asked how she was doing with sleeping in the crib. The teacher said, "Fine... why?" As if I was asking the strangest question. I asked if she has been sleeping her naps in her crib, and she replied that she has taken EVERY nap in her crib! She is SO playing us right now... She is going on the crib for her naps from now on at home. Oh, that stinker... ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home