Surrey and Grammy
The month of July has absolutely FLOWN by. We had a really awesome fourth of July weekend, including the trip to the outlets, Dana's bday party, a walk in the woods at Durant nature park, a cookout at our place with the Guptill's, and a lazy Sunday of arts and crafts.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Then, it was time for me to get ready for my MBA international course on Product Innovation at University of Surrey. I was in hell dreading leaving my sweet family for a whole week while I was in another country! It is amazing how parenthood can add such a bittersweet tinge to experiences your previous-self would've been thrilled about. I truly had a LOT of anxiety and guilt going into the trip. It helped knowing that Grammy was headed down to help Ryan out all week, and then a last minute surprise was to have Aunt Lindsay come down for part of the week too! I knew that having new people around to play with would be a good distraction to Adelaide, and a big help to Ryan. So, off I went. It was rough being so disconnected from things. Even on previous shorter trips I've taken, I haven't left the time zone, and I had instant text access to updates. This time, I had a horrible issue getting the internet to even work while I was in the UK. But, we all made it through with flying colors, and I know Ade, Grammy and Lindsay had a wonderful time together!
Now we can finally settle back in to our normal routine, and look forward to our relaxing vacation to the Outer Banks in August. I still even have a few weeks off from classes! Woohoo!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home