Saturday, November 06, 2010

October 2010 tweets


sltrunzo
Some hooligan snatched almost our whole basket of candy while I was putting Ade to sleep. Trick-or-treat is about honor, kids!!!
sltrunzo
While trick-or-treating, Ade: "There is a wishing star! I wish I was a real Minnie! Now you make a wish, mama!" Don't think I need one. :-)
sltrunzo
Husband and I share Amazon account & I fake browse after gift shopping to throw off algorithms for next login to disguise. Need profiles.
sltrunzo
Foldable, disposable flat shoes for when your heels hurt. Sorry, but I only pay $13 for my "real" shoes...
sltrunzo
Starting Halloween by watching Hocus Pocus. Later is pumpkin carving, rice krispie food project, and of course TRICK OR TREATING!
sltrunzo
Missing Star at the foot of the bed, and flashes of Ade getting stitches on my mind. Hoping for a tomorrow with no fresh traumas please.
sltrunzo
Stitches in Ade's forehead. Come on now, give me a break. Sigh.
sltrunzo
Star, my nearly 17 year old cat, passed away while I was gone this morning. Such sad news to come home to.
sltrunzo
Started day wool coat/uggs in Stockholm, coat off in London, driving home in Raleigh tank top and barefoot. Ahh home!
sltrunzo
Last night in Stockholm with a walk around Gramla Stan (old town). Great conference - thanks Ericsson! Ready to see my family, though.
Krista Meyer
by sltrunzo
At Berns Salonger Hotel in Stockholm for ERUC2010. Opening keynotes about to begin and presenting later today w/ @.
sltrunzo
My mom said brick and mortar. RT @: Going a little crazy trying to list things in Etsy and Artfire plus a brick and mortar shop.
sltrunzo
Hello again Stockholm. Hard to believe it hasn't even been a year!
sltrunzo
Landed and eating in the BA lounge in London. Tired.
sltrunzo
Enjoying an afternoon with my sweet sweets before heading off to Stockholm for a few days on a business trip.
sltrunzo
I've been sufficiently schooled on why I should never, ever ask my husband to watch a movie on a Sat night in the Fall. My bad.
sltrunzo
I think Ade is done with daily naps. :-(
sltrunzo
Yummy Groupon $3 for $6 of Gelato at A La Mode in Wake Forest
sltrunzo
I survived a sleepover/campout last night, and Hillridge pumpkin patch field trip w/ 15 3yr olds today. I'm exhausted.
sltrunzo
Ade and I are having a sleepover on our third floor. What are the chances we will both last all night in our sleeping bags?
sltrunzo
When you work until 10pm, have toddler to care for & meetings start again at 7:30am, when are you supposed to shower?
sltrunzo
Ade while vigorously coloring: "I'm getting dizzy this is such hard work!!!"
sltrunzo
Fascinating TED talk on child-driven education. Makes me consider handing Ade a laptop and walking away.
sltrunzo
As new Kindle owner, I miss physical context of progress & repeated visual connection with cover art. The ambiance of reading, so to speak.
sltrunzo
The iPad is proving the future of digital media - check out this tapestry of content in Dracula:
sltrunzo
Head. ache. Ouch.
sltrunzo
Sometimes I like to go old school watching a random movie that just happens to be on. If I get tired... low commitment.
sltrunzo
Highest advertising premium should be on last 5 sec of commercial block - all that is seen when you're FF through DVR.
sltrunzo
Loving my front yard! Can't wait for the grass and sod to blend, and the new bushes to flower!
sltrunzo
Excited for the Guh's to visit for pumpkin decorating and Vivian snuggling!
sltrunzo
@
@ That's 1st pref, but if you MUST use cash, go to line that doesn't involve repeatedly stuffing a crinkley $1 bill in the slot.
sltrunzo
Please do not use self-checkout if you're paying with cash. Thanks.
sltrunzo
The Back button, previously a crucial component of good web design, plays such a small role in my own navigation patterns anymore.
sltrunzo
The demolition portion of our landscaping is done and it already looks better! Ade enjoyed eating dinner on porch watching the bobcat.
sltrunzo
New landscaping day! Hooray!
sltrunzo
Spending 2 days snuggling baby Vivian and helping my sister break her new mom sit-in!
sltrunzo
Ade: "Ariel got old and now she's in heaven but she will always watch over her baby. (to baby) 'I'm always watching over you kiddo!' "
sltrunzo
Watching Glee on DVR, which is decidedly NOT gleeful this week.
sltrunzo
Sitting by fireplace this morning (first fire of the season!) while Ade plays in her room. Headed to the farmer's market w/ the Franks.
sltrunzo
It's the season of 3 clothing changes needed per day to keep up with morning to afternoon to evening weather fluctuation.
sltrunzo
Pretty trees.
sltrunzo
Dr. Suess made breakfast at our house this morning (food coloring is a crucial tool in the Mommy trickbag)
sltrunzo
Hysterical - read comment about IBM on this new Gap logo (which I hope is not really the new logo)
sltrunzo
Great article in Wired on visual communication - draw on those napkins!
sltrunzo
Crisp fall weather and that lightly-toasted-dust-smell of the furnace waking from hibernation... Gotta love October mornings!
sltrunzo
Oh w3, please speed up. I need to post stuff and you are making it SO PAINFUL.
sltrunzo
Letting your toddler learn to use scissors has to be one of the most nerve-wracking activities.
sltrunzo
Slides are the devil.
sltrunzo
Another great day! Slept in til 8am, pancakes at Brig's, walk in the park, and some more Vivian lovin! Now we are playing baby.
sltrunzo
Great day - introduced Ade to baby cousin Vivian, Parade of Homes (@ ), simple dinner, some dvr, and early to bed. What's better?
sltrunzo
Taking Ade to meet her cousin Vivian this morning, and she can't wait to hold that baby!
sltrunzo
Just got home and so keyed up after holding my precious niece! Welcome to the world, little soul!
ยป
sltrunzo
My sister is having a baby!!!! Please everyone send her positive thoughts and prayers!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home