Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome Adelaide Trunzo Malynn!

She is finally here! Sorry for taking days to post, but the boss has arrived and she is directing my life even more than she did from in my belly.

I'll post the vital stats now, and I'll do the detailed, in-all-its-glory birth story post later...

First off, the most important thing, a pic of the little princess:


June 26, 2007 at 4:48pm
7 lbs 8 oz
21 inches

Checked in to hospital Monday at 8pm, and was discharged Thursday at 3:30pm. Spent about 9 hours in true active labor, and 1 hour 45 minutes of that was pushing. Yes, I got an epidural :-)

Adelaide is a complete delight. She amazes me more every second I spend with her. Ryan is the best daddy and husband ever. We are so enjoying these first few days together that there really are no words to express it.

These rare few minutes I have to spend on things like this is almost up, so I have got to run and do things like brush my teeth :-) More later!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Erik Burckart said...

Congratulations! I look forward to meeting her one of these days! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home